Use pro-quality sound to get more followers and higher engagement
Whether you’re a musician, podcaster or live streamer, high-quality audio can make or break your productions. And although your smartphone’s built-in microphones are fine for everyday use, to impress your listeners you’ll need superior quality and more control over your audio.
Roland’s GO:MIXER PRO is the easiest way for content creators to connect and mix up to nine audio inputs, including pro-quality powered microphones, guitar/bass and line-level gear. Just plug in, set the volume levels and go; the resulting stereo audio output is sent straight to your smartphone, ready for uploading and sharing. And if you’d like to make your videos stand out, GO:MIXER PRO works with Roland’s unique smartphone apps including 4XCAMERA or Virtual Stage Camera.
GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for adding professional sound to your social media videos or live streaming, helping you get more followers, more views, and higher engagement.
• Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
• Multiple inputs—connect a mic, pin-mic, musical instruments, and media players
• Stereo 1/8-inch Mic In mini-phone jack with plug-in power (2.5V) for connecting pin-mic
• Combo type Mic input supports XLR and 1/4inch plug equipped with phantom power (48V)
• Plug and play—use immediately, straight from the box
• Comes with three connection cables including USB Type-C to USB Micro-B cable for iOS and Android devices
• Powered by the smartphone connection or battery-powered operation, Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4, for use without draining smartphone power
• Center Cancel function for reducing the volume of pre-recorded vocals (results vary depending on the original recording)
• Loop back function controls whether the smartphone’s backing track is recorded back into the smartphone along with your voice
• Use as an audio interface with DAW apps for smartphones or tablets
• Produce unique split-screen music videos with Roland’s 4XCAMERA app for iOS and Android
• Change the background in your videos using Roland’s Virtual Stage Camera app for iOS