The Fusion wireless microphone system provides a complete solution for mid to large size conference rooms.
The system packs a wireless receiver, digital signal processor, and audio mixer - in addition to Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Reduction technologies - in one cost-effective unit. Microphones sold separately
Offering simple set-up, the Fusion provides all connectors for speakers and amplifiers in the room, and can be directly connected to virtually any video conferencing solution. Providing a hybrid telephone, the unit can be plugged into an analog telephone line or desktop phone for unmatched audio quality on conference calls.
• Versatility: Support for four or eight microphones to adapt to any conference room.
• Convenience: Set up calls from anywhere in the conference room with the Fusion wireless dialer.
• Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with four different types of wireless microphones: directional and omni-directional tabletop; lapel; and the XLR microphone adaptor for use with a dynamic handheld microphone.
• Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
• Crystal Clear Audio: Be heard with spoken word clarity.
• The Freedom of Wireless: Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility without sacrificing audio quality.
• No GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
• Rechargeable: Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs.