The KW Series represents the next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers.
QSC system engineers have created the KW Series to feature all the groundbreaking electronic attributes of the popular K Series while at the same time designing a product that is both smaller and significantly lighter than previous wood enclosure models.
• K Series performance in a lightweight, birch design
• 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
• Extensive DSP featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction enhances system performance
• DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
• Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
• Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
• Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
• Comfortable ergonomic handles
• 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct on KW122 and KW152, standard (non-tilt) pole socket on KW153
• M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)
• KW122 also functions as stage monitor