2 x 48 TT (Bantam) jacks, full normalled, 288 push terminals, individual grounding
All NPPA patch panels are fitted with high quality, long life NJ3TTA gold plated double contact jacks (2x48), featuring best contact integrity. The unit, robustly housed in a black coated steel shell, is finished off with a built in cable bar and two large channel identification strips for perfect management of the system. The NPPA patch panels are an innovative and compact patching system (just 1U high) for 19" rack mounting.
• Innovative and compact patching system (just 1U high) for 19" rack mounting
• Robustly housed in a black coated steel shell
• High quality long life gold plated Neutrik prewired double jacks with best contact integrity
• Qualified for analog and digital signals acc. AES3, 48 kHz sampling frequency
• Mixed normalling configuration can be done by jack pairs (see accessories)
• Flexible grounding system