Starting with the ProGrip connectors, PRS cables provide a secure locking fit with 3kg of extraction force - triple that of ordinary connectors - while also being our most compact connector yet, small enough to fit through a ¾ inch/19mm conduit.
The round cable profile provides excellent flexibility while still maintaining CUL fire ratings for concealed installations. Longer lengths include built in RedMere technology to enable full High Speed with Ethernet performance to a staggering 18m / 59'. This means even the latest technologies like Ultra HD/4K and 3D video are supported, regardless of the length chosen.
• Slim die cast metal shell fits into ¾ inch/19mm conduit.
• ProGrip connectors keep cables firmly in place with 3kg / 6.6lb retention force.
• B.O.S.S. termination for consistent and reliable signal integrity
• OFC solid-core TMDS conductors for high signal quality
• Heavy-duty shielding for extreme noise environments
• CMG in-wall fire-rated jacket
• 3kg / 6.6lb retention force
• Round cable geometry
• HDMI compliant
• High Speed - provides Ultra HD/4K video up to 18.0m / 59’
• PRS cables over 7.5m / 24’7” utilise RedMere IC technology, these cables are directional and must be connected with the RedMere-equipped end at the sink device.