KRK's ROKIT G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor series offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The ROKIT 5 G3 includes a 5" glass-Aramid composite woofer and 1” soft-dome tweeter for extended frequency response from 45Hz - 35kHz with maximum vocal clarity and bass performance. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier delivers SPL up to 106dB and multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 5 G3 will easily integrate into most system configurations. The ROKIT waveguide, radiused front baffle and front-firing bass port allow for flexible positioning in any room.
Rokit 5 G3 monitors are available with Black and White finishes.
· 5" Lightweight, Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer Delivers Clear Midrange and Tight Bass Response Down to 45Hz
· 1" Soft-dome Tweeter Provides Pristine Clarity and Extended Response Up to 35kHz
· Radiused Front Baffle Reduces Distortion From Diffraction
· Proprietary Waveguide Optimized for Superior Imaging
· Front-firing Bass Port Reduces Boundary Coupling
· Custom-designed Bi-amped, Class A/B Amplifier
· High and Low Frequency Controls Help Tailor the Monitors to Their Location and User Preference
· Multiple Audio Input Connectors (XLR, ¼" TRS, RCA) for Universal Connectivity in Any Environment
· Peak SPL : 106dB
· Frequency Response 45Hz - 35kHz (-10dB)