The RIU-IP is a remote control interface designed for innkeeper 1x, innkeeper 2 and innkeeper 4 digital hybrids.
This unit contains a web server which allows the user to send and receive control data through their web browser. RIU-IP can be connected to the user's computer NIC card for direct control, to a switch or hub for network control, or to an ethernet port with internet access for control from anywhere in the world.
• Connects to innkeeper 1x and innkeeper 2 or 4 Digital Hybrid
• RJ45 Ethernet port
• RS-232 remote control port with simple ASCII protocol
• No external power required
Remote Control Capabilities
• Indication of incoming ring per line.
• On-Hook and Off-Hook
• Confirmation of Off-Hook on On-Hook transition per line.
• Place call on hold or release hold.
• Dial (number) (line).
• Start and stop Conference (innkeeper 2).
• Adjust transmit and receive level per line (innkeeper 2 and 4).
• Auto-Answer on/off
• Auto-Answer ring count (innkeeper 2 and 4)
• Test tone start / stop per line.
• Address book upload / download (innkeeper 2 and 4).
• Master Send configuration (innkeeper 2 and 4).
• Presence on/off (innkeeper 1x)
• Caller Ducking on/off (innkeeper 1x)
• Automatic Gain Control on/off (innkeeper 1x)
• Control connection: RJ-45 Ethernet port
• Digital Hybrid connection: RJ-50 (36" RJ-50 cable included)
• RS-232 Serial connection: DB-9 (9600,8,N,1)
• Size: 5.7" x 3.5" x 1.125"
• Weight: 1 lbs.