The 541 incorporates all the features for station setup, regulatory compliance, and remote monitoring. The 5-inch LCD Touch Screen, displays essential modulation data graphically on the front panel, or can be viewed remotely via Web.
- Unexcelled off-air reception of analog-FM broadcasts with highly-accurate displays of total modulation and other measurements, even in the presence of on-channel or adjacent-channel HD Radio carriers at any level.
- Intuitive, menu-driven setup from the front panel, or remote setup and operation with the built-in Webserver that may be addressed over any IP network by computer or mobile device. The 541 supports full SNMP remote control and monitoring.
- Graphic front-panel and remote display of all level metering; FFT spectrum analysis of IF passband, MPX baseband and program audio; oscilloscope display of program audio and stereo XY.
- Alarms for a range of signal faults, with tallies and SMS/text or email message dispatches to specific individuals for various alarm conditions. All alarms are logged chronologically as well.
- Analog, AES3-digital, HTTP/UDP Web-streaming and independent AoIP-streaming program audio outputs, plus an FM composite/MPX baseband output.
- The BandScanner™ utility scans the FM spectrum and displays each station with its signal level, PI code and call sign.
- StationRotation™ mode enables automatic sequential monitoring of multiple station presets.
- Collects and logs a history-over-time of FM and audio signal parameters.
- Accurate, program loudness measurement to the human perception ITU-R BS.1770 (‘LU’) loudness specification.
- Stays on-channel and retains measurement setups through signal and power losses.