Based on the latest hardware processors running an embedded Linux Operating System, the Cortex 360 incorporates 30 years of experience and knowledge in the remote site management industry. The resulting product is a versatile and intelligent unit that is very reasonably priced.
Whether it be the redundant power supply inputs, the extensive networking/SNMP capabilities, the secure web-based access, the differential metering inputs with high commonmode voltages or the full electromagnetic immunity, everything in the Cortex 360 says Professional Grade product!
- 8 x fully differential metering inputs with ranges of up to ±80V
- 16 x status inputs with independent ground returns on each input
- 8 x Form-C 60W relays
- Front-panel OLED status display
- SNMP agent
- On-board 4-port Ethernet switch
- On-board 4-port USB hub
- 0-80°C temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Dial-up modem
- Voice response system with DTMF control
- Low power (300mA @12V) operation
- -40°to +70°C operating range
- Silence detection on all metering inputs
- Remote audio monitoring via dial-up or IPstreaming
- Control of legacy devices over serial ports
- DavLinkcommunication, configuration & control software
- Software & firmware upgrades
- World-class technical suppor
CORTEX-360 (Expandable RTU, 1 RU height)
2 audio inputs
1 RS232 reach-through & Hayes compatible modem port
internal dialup modem
4 Ethernet ports
4 USB Host ports and 1 USB Device port
SNMP Manager with 128 of each GET, SET and TRAP commands
Expandable through Modbus
Dual 10-30VDC Power Supply inputs.
DVIOK-2 - I/O kit including 2-m interconnecting cables and rack-mount I/O terminal block.
ILPS5012N - In-Line 12 VDC Power Supply (with Neutrik female XLR4 end connector) for DV products;
THS-0080 - Temperature and Humidity Sensor, 0-80°C, 0-100%RH