The Silence Sense Jr. is a microprocessor based silence sensor system that accepts single ended audio with a user adjustable input level control.
May be installed at transmitter locations and interfaced with auto-dialing remote controls for instant notification of studio, STL, or phone line failures. Can be interfaced with small transistor radio earphone jack and connected to sounder or light for alerting of personnel.
• Adjustable silence detect time duration
• Switch selectable momentary or continuous relay contact closure output
• Automatic reset with reapplication of audio
• Battery backup and supplied AC power adapter
• Input: Impedance is 10K ohms minimum, single ended, RCA female connector
• Input Level: -30 to +10 dbm., input adjustable
• Silence Detect Time: 5-60 seconds, user adjustable (custom or longer timing available)
• Output: Normally open single pole relay contacts, 1 A rating @ 30 VDC, 1 second momentary or continuous closure...switch selectable, RCA female connector
• Power Requirements: Supplied adapter, 115 VAC to 9-12 VDC, 100-200 ma.
• Battery Back-up Requirements: 9 VDC alkaline battery, NEDA 1604A (supplied)
• Size: 4.4 x 2.6 x 1.1
• Shipping Weight: Approximately 2 lbs