THE AUDIOARTS VOICE 1 has all the tools and secret sauce of the Wheatstone M-1 microphone processor. But it’s got more: WheatNet-IP, AES67, remote GUI control, password protection, real time clock and presets—complete with scheduler. It can be controlled from the OLED display and, of course, your desktop computer.
Voice 1 features peak vocal performance across the entire vocal range, with no undesirable coloration added. Voice 1 utilizes Super Quiet mic preamps and high quality 24-bit A/D converters. Voice 1 is a WheatNet-IP audio network device similar to its four-channel counterpart, the M4IP-USB, with routable I/O, and logic control.
- Peak vocal performance across the entire vocal range. Asymmetrical voice correction, optimized high-frequency EQ, targeted filtering, and the latest in proven psychoacoustical algorithm technology for a warm, yet robust vocal presence.
- No undesirable coloration added with high quality 24-bit A/D converters.
- Super Quiet™ mic preamps for extremely low noise floor, wide open dynamic range, faithfully accurate transient response, and ruler-flat frequency response.
- Precision sibilance correction. Unlike the wholesale broadband attenuation of many mic processors, Voice 1’s de-esser looks at the spectrum where “esses” are typically found to reduce the energy above a given threshold without sacrificing other frequencies. The result: robust, yet tonal detail.
- Supports a variety of microphones with high input impedance, high available gain and 32dB of input headroom comparable to recording consoles.
- Adjustable from anywhere in your WheatNet-IP audio network. Voice 1 is a WheatNet-IP audio network device similar to its four-channel counterpart, the M4IP-USB, with routable I/O, and logic control.