If you need any assistance accessing the information on this website, the answers to your questions should all be here. If you need additional help, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Locating the right equipment for your needs:
Browse the catalog using" Products by Type" (e.g Microphones or Consoles), or search "Products by Manufacturer" in order to find a specific model from your favourite company. You can also use the Keyword Search to locate products by model number, name or description. The Advanced Search allows you to use combinations of the above in order to narrow your search.
If you can't find what you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-665-0501 to request further information. Quotes will be presented in writing via email and most quotations will be presented the same business day.
As well as the detailed information provided for each product on this website, we also supply many more models by many more manufacturers than it is possible to list here. Therefore, please contact us if you are looking for something that you do not see!!!!!
Using the Shopping Cart System:
- Preparing a quote for budget purposes or placing an order is very simple. When you find the product you need, simply click on the "add to cart" button on the upper right of the product page. The quantity is defaulted to "1", and this can be changed before you add to the cart, or later when you review your cart before creating a quote or an order.
- Your Shopping Cart will show what items you have selected. To change quantities, delete items, or complete your Quote or Order, just click on "Edit / Checkout", and the cart will open. You may add as many products to your cart (or remove them) as necessary.
- Checking out. Once your Cart contains the items you want, in the proper quantities, click Checkout. If you are signed in you can check the billing and shipping information and change or update if necessary. If you do not have a preferred customer account, you must fill this information in. You may now create a Quote or an Order.
- Create a Quote. Once you click on the "Create Quote" button all your cart items are removed from your cart and placed in a quote. You will see your quote number appear in the "My Quotes" section of your shopping cart. This quote is saved in the system for you to access any time. However, please note that quotes are only valid for 30 days. Clicking on the "View Quote" button will allow you to create a PDF file for you to print out or email to your purchasing department. The "Make this my Cart" button changes your quote back to a cart. Any existing quote can also be changed into an order.
- Order Now. Clicking on the "Order Now" button will cause the cart or quote that you are viewing to be turned into an order. You will then be asked to provide credit card information or a company PO number (if authorized to purchase this way). Clicking on the "Place Order" button instantly sends the order to us. We manually check every order and will email a confirmation to you the same, or next, business day.
- Order Status. Orders you have placed will appear in the "My Orders" section of the Shopping Cart. Any order you have placed, but has not been manually checked and confirmed will be in the "Pending Orders". Once checked and confirmed it will move to the "Orders in Process". When an order has been shipped, it will move to the "Completed Orders" section. All of these orders can be viewed at any time, but cannot be cancelled or modified. For inquiries on any order, email email@example.com, or call 1-800-665-0501. Please reference your quote number when contacting us.